Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
"He’s so brilliant.....and so unapproachable."
"She’s amazing....if only she could communicate with the team."
The Center for Creative Leadership found the primary causes of derailment in executives involve deficits in emotional competence. Especially:
- Difficulty in handling change
- Not being able to work well in a team
- Poor interpersonal relations
Emotional Intelligence addresses our emotional interaction with our environment and provides solutions to building better, more effective relationship skills that can improve both our professional and personal lives. EQ is an important factor to understand because, unlike IQ, it can be learned and developed.
Our highly interactive Emotional Intelligence workshops and team-building sessions help you put your emotions to work for you to build more productive professional and personal relationships. In these workshops, we will lead you and your team to identify and examine how fifteen emotional intelligence components can influence your overall effectiveness.
Workshops are customized to meet your organization's needs and run four hours to two days in length based on your specific needs.
Recognize the impact that EI abilities have on your professional development and career
- Assess your own EI abilities
- Increase self-awareness and develop a clear understanding of your strengths and areas for development through emotional intelligence training
- Improve sensitivity to corporate cultures
- Respond appropriately to workplace social cues
- Develop more effective communication skills and techniques for avoiding and/or handling conflict
- Create an action plan for continued EI self-development
Interested? Contact us for a consultation and we will work to build the right solution for you and your team!